Hi Again!
I'll tell ya a little bit about our house! I'll post pictures soon!
Due to the fact that we are living so close to the water we are required to have a stilt home. The bottom will be enclosed, and all the living area will upstairs.
Total Square footage: 3360
Total Living Sq Ft :: 1680
Total Garage Sq Ft :: 1680 (Chris is very excited about 1680sqft of garage! What man wouldn't be?)
3 bedroom
2 bathroom
Big Kitchen, YAYYY!! This i'm so super excited about!
Big Living room, I don't know the dimensions right now.
We've picked out all of our appliances. Everything but our dishwasher is GE, can't remember what the dishwasher is right now. We have our cabinets picked out, and our counter tops. Not sure if the counter tops are going to work out for us yet; we'll see!
Cabinets: http://www.shenandoahcabinetry.com/products.asp?id=49 -- They are a Shenandoah Charleston White Cabinet - I LOVE them! They are so "beachy" to me. They have beadboard front on the cabinets! They are white, ohhhhh I love them!
Our countertops are made by WilsonArt http://samples.wilsonart.com/p-473-crystalline-ice-1836-45.aspx - The picture doesn't really show what they look like, you can't see the color very well. They are a seafoam green color, Oh I love them! They are so pretty!
We have a big bathroom, again, no dimensions. Our shower is huge, our closet is nice and big and a walk-in (which i'm SO excited about). Our closet now is soooooo small, its horrid. Can't wait for a big ol' walk-in. Woohoo!
We will have 2 guest bedrooms, one of which i plan on making a work out room. This FL heat is going to be getting ridiculous and I think i'm going to want a treadmill to do some of my runs on. Running in 100* heat is not cute, or fun.
Obviously our whole house will be beach themed. Everything is going to be beach beach beach beach. This is my dream! I absolutely can not WAIIITTTTT to start decorating! I have so many ideas!
Next post: pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment